Based on campus input collected during 2017, UMD retained its six strategic focus areas originally developed as goals in 2011. To see the complete the goal statement with related campus initiatives and measures, click on the Goal number below or use the menu listing of the six goals.
- Goal 1: undergraduate student success
- Goal 2: diversity, equity, inclusion, and social justice
- Goal 3: graduate student success
- Goal 4: scholarship, research, and creative activities
- Goal 5: public engagement
- Goal 6: sustainability