An Assurance Review in Year 4 of the Open Pathway is required to demonstrate that the institution has continued to meet the HLC Criteria for Accreditation.
Year 4 Assurance Review Materials
UMD submitted the Assurance Review in HLC's Assurance System along with the required COVID-19 form. Additional materials are provided through links below.
- Course Catalog: The site includes the current and archived Catalogs.
- Faculty & Staff Resources
- Employee Resources: This is the "handbook" for faculty and staff, including links to Civil Service Employment Rules and Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Employee Relations: Civil Service Employment Rules and Bargaining Unit Contracts are on the Contracts and Administrative Interpretations webpage
- Faculty Resources
- Student Resources: This is the "handbook" for current students.
2021-22 Faculty Rosters with Degree Credentials and Courses Taught
- College of Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences
- College of Education and Human Service Professions
- Labovitz School of Business and Economics
- Swenson College of Science and Engineering
- Academic Affairs