UMD was initially accredited by the Higher Learning Commission July 26, 1968. Accreditation was most recently reaffirmed in 2018.
2018 Comprehensive Review Materials
- Assurance Argument Report
- Assurance Argument Evidence Listing: This spreadsheet contains the links from the report narrative to the evidence files.
- Assurance Argument Evidence Files: This folder contains the evidence files used in the report.
- Federal Compliance Form and Appendices
- 2017-18 Faculty Roster (based on courses taught): Faculty are listed by the departments for which the courses are associated.
- Course Catalog - Current and Archives
- Employee Resources: This is the "handbook" for faculty and staff, including links to Civil Service Employment Rules and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Student Resources: This is the "handbook" for current students.