Goal 6: Establish and maintain effective and sustainable operations across all areas of the institution. (MPACT Commitment 5: Fiscal Stewardship)
- Initiative 6.1. Identify appropriate tools and procedures for evaluating and developing the sustainability of academic and academic support programs.
- Measures: established tools and procedures
- Initiative 6.2. Move and track progress toward a 50% reduction in campus greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 toward our Second Nature 2050 carbon neutrality commitment.
- Measure: greenhouse gas emissions
- Initiative 6.3. Comply with university, state, and federal rules and regulations.
- Measure: audit findings