Goal 4: Advance UMD’s regional, national, and international reputation for high-quality and impactful research, scholarly, and creative activities. (MPACT Commitment 2: Discovery, Innovation & Impact)
- 4.1. Increase multidisciplinary opportunities in research. (MPact 2.2)
- Increase number of multidisciplinary grants each year (MPact)
- 4.2. Increase year-over-year funding growth for research and industry-sponsored awards. (MPact 2.1)
- Growth for research awards of 5% per year for the next 5 years (MPact)
- 4.3. Develop an integrated campus-wide external communication plan around research, scholarship, and creative activities. (UMD)
- Completed plan (UMD)
Baseline data and targets will be published during summer 2022.